Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Late Summer Days Lake Winnipeg



Hi everyone! 

It's me again! I have been gone for a long time, working on other projects. This blog has been pretty much abandoned, but I decided to ressurect it again. The primary purpose will be to share my photos, all from the beautiful East Beaches of Manitoba.

So, the last couple of days, we have been totally gifted with a few days of unexpected summer, and the beach was on the agenda. Here are shots from my walks the last two days. 10,000 steps today, baby! I am determined to break out of the coach potato mode I have been stuck in. 


Today, my husband and I walked all the way to end of the beach. For the first time in a long time, we forgot the time. 
End of the Day -- Late Summer Pelican Point





Sunset -- Pelican Point 


It was interesting that there were about 100 seagulls that flocked here, like relatives chatting at a family reunion. It was challenging to try to get some good shots of these birds without disturbing them. The birds seem to make this place their home. 


Seagulls soaring Lake Winnipeg


Flock of seagulls Lake Winnipeg



Seagulls on sandbar Lake Winnipeg

Here are a few more from the beach. Did I mention we went swimming today, on September 16th? Yes, we did. The water was as cold a snowbank but worth it. I was surprised to see that there were three other groups hanging out at the beach on this autumn day. And this was the beauty we soaked in. 


Lake Winnipeg Fall Day
Lake Winnipeg Fall Beach
Cliffs Lake Winnipeg



Have a wonderful day, everyone. What is the weather like in your area of the world? Are you having Indian Summer, too? 



Love Sharilee. Hey thanks so much for reading. I would love to hear your comments and input in the space below. Also, if you like what you are reading, sign up through my Facebook page. or receive posts by e-mail by joining here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.