Thursday, February 8, 2018

Dusk's Last Song


There is a time
Right before night
When the sun hangs
Barely in sight.


 When you feel a 
Sense of new hope
That no matter 
The odds, you can cope.



During dusk's last song,
The soft sky of blue
Reaches out and
Envelopes you.



I hope you enjoyed this poem. I think that dusk is my favourite time of day. It is not quite dark outside and the whole world has a romantic mood to it. I love the light and the way everything looks interesting and intense! These pictures were taken on my walk tonight. What is your favourite time of day? Talk to me below! 

All photos are the author's and are fully copyrighted and protected. 




Love Sharilee. Hey thanks so much for reading. I would love to hear your comments and input in the space below. Also, if you like what you are reading, sign up through my Facebook page. or receive posts by e-mail by joining here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.