Well, I haven't written for a while, not sure what to write.
First of all, I received an award: The Over The Top Award! From a wonderful poster, MissyM, at Fearless Missy. Here is the link: http://fearlessmissy.blogspot.com/2009/10/award.html. Thank you, Missy, for all your encouragement.
Thank you so much, Missy! This is how the award works. I answer the following questions with one word answers and then pass it one to six others. Here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your hair? thick
3. Your mother? gone
4. Your father? distant
5. Your favorite food? Chili
6. Your dream last night? sad
7. Your favorite drink? milk
8. Your dream/goal? Drama
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? Polyvore
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Yukon
13. Where were you last night?home
14. Something that you aren’t? apathetic
15. Muffins? banana
16. Wish list item? house
17. Where did you grow up? Drumheller
18. Last thing you did? hugged
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? huge
21. Your pets? kitten
22. Friends? generous
23. Your life? hectic
24. Your mood? peaceful
25. Missing someone? nieces
26. Vehicle? Camry
27.Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Jysk
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? sister
33. One place that I go to over and over? work
34. One person who emails me regularly? ??
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Okay, done! That was kinda fun. Now, I pass it to:
Melissa at http://melissavenableweightloss.blogspot.com/
Jennifer at http://www.100pounds2lose.com/
Jodie at http://theoverweightlife.blogspot.com/
Jenny at http://jenchoosinglife.blogspot.com/
Okay, girls, thank you so much for your blogs. They are definitely awesome and Over-the-Top!!! And if you have already done this, don't worry!
Well, I have more blogging to do, but I will save it for another entry.
Trees remind us That we are smaller Than our creator And this knowledge Lets us breath more easily, Knowing that we are...
Photo by Tambako the Jaguar , via Flickr, Used under CC-BY-ND 2.0 Have you ever come face to face with somet hing that absolutely terri...
Image by Innonate What has me wanting to write today is a topic I was curious about. Can you recycle or re-use an old wok? I have an old...