Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Been Two Years!

I'm baaaacck!!! I am back from a year off of blogging, and two years from this site blog. It's funny, because I never forgot about the blogs, even though I did not update. I have been doing a lot of writing, and learning about the online world, through an exciting site called Hubpages.

I also just made a website. I used to think a website was a big deal, but now everybody and their cat has a website, so no biggie! I am interested in working online as my "thing," and the website is the first step. To be honest, I have been a bit intimidated by trying to put this website together, because I stressed about if it was right, or done in the best way it could be. But finally, I just thought, "oh well," let's go for it, and I can make it better as I go. So here goes!


Please bear with me for the next little while, as I get oriented again, to these blogs. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.