Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blog Roll Extravaganza!

The Blog Roll Has Great Treasures ...
Happy Saturday, everyone. I hope you're having a good weekend. It's getting chilly this weekend here and it looks like it's time for a warmer jacket.

These are a few things that I read this week that I thought were amazing. Hope you find something inspirational.  There are quite a few here!

This is so inspirational: From Plump Non-Fiction. Last weekend, the author of this blog, Pam, just finished a 5K race. This is has changed her life. Read how.

Wow, wow, wow. The Line of Visible and Invisible.  I can relate to this so much! Being ignored while being fat. Wow.

Could Gratitude Be The Key To Weight Loss?  is a wow, wow, wow post about how gratitude is such an important part of weight loss. This is a must-read! 

From Princess Dieter,  she writes about how it feels so good to be in control. Very inspiring from someone who has worked very hard to make changes and is now reaping some of the benefits. Good for her! 

The Cost of Losing Weight. Great post that made me think. Yes, losing weight costs but, as this author points out, so does staying fat.

A post about "not blogging." This got me re-examining the reasons for blogging. Very thought-provoking. Why she's quitting the blog.

Awesome snack idea! I had thought popcorn was kind of off the list but this article made me re-visit popcorn. Popcorn as a Healthy Snack 

So that the list. Pretty long, eh? So, do you know why you blog? Have you ever thought about quitting? What keeps you at it?