Saturday, November 5, 2011

From the Blog Roll ... and Beyond!

Hey everyone! I am featuring my favourite links this week. I hope you like them!
Image by Vintage Collective

Absolutely adorable! Peanut Butter Jelly Time from Joanna at Diary of a Mad, Fat Woman asks her three children about what needs to be done to keep healthy. Their answers may surprise you!

Excellent post on counting calories from Tyler at 344pounds. You won't have to do it forever. It's like training for a test. Once you look up the calories a few times, you'll know it.


An article about casseroles and some good ideas for making them more healthy, from Snack Girl. I love casseroles, so it was nice to read a couple of ways to make them a bit heathier!

And, if you read my blog regularly, you will know that I am trying to make it as a writer. I did lots of writing this week! Here is some of the stuff I have written lately:
  1.  Some poems There is a creative writing contest going on Hubpages right now, and it was great to do some poems, which are kind of my "first love" of writing. One was about Queen Esther from the Bible: One Night With the King, and one that I published was a poem I wrote years ago about domestic abuse.
  2.  A photo gallery I guess I don't talk a lot about my three kitties but this is a photo gallery of when my cat had kittens.
  3. One of the kittens we gave away: Fuzzball
  4.  My First Year at Hubpages is an overview of my year at the site where I write the most: Hubpages. 
Just so you know,  my latest hubs, or articles are always available in that little black and grey box in my side bar, under "latest writing" if you ever want to check out what I've been writing else where.
So, that's the roundup from this week. Hope you're having a good weekend!