Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From the Archives: What's Your Treat?

Hi! Welcome to all the new readers on this blog! Once again, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to read about part of my day. 

So, in honour of my new readers, especially, I would love to share an older post from the archives of this blog. This blog is an older one from about two years ago. I re-edited it to improve it, too, just because, well, I can. 
 Any of you who write know that there's almost no such thing as a "final draft." 

So, here's an old post, made a bit newer, called, "What's Your Treat?" I chose this post because of a conversation I had with an old friend on Facebook who was sharing about the joys of movement. I dedicate this one to her! 


It's about how we should try to make our "treat" exercise, rather than food. I am still working on this one; how about you?

Here's the link: What's Your Treat?



Love Sharilee. If you like what you are reading, sign up for regular updates with Blogger or through my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.