Friday, August 28, 2009

Did Pilates Yesterday

Well, yesterday, I did Pilates. Wow! What a great workout. I felt so amazing after doing this workout ... I didn't know exercise could feel that good. I really believe that Pilates are going to help a lot in getting my body into alignment and into shape.


I also walked yesterday, and ate healthier. I am already starting to feel better, and my gorgeous husband said that I feel a bit smaller, too. Today, he walked with me to the dump road ... it was great to  have his company. Walking has already helped to feel more optimistic about my life overall.

"They" say that exercise helps to boost your endorphin levels, and I believed it, but now I am experiencing it. I just have to keep going. Have to get and stay organized, in order to be able to keep it up. I am writing this blog to try to motivate myself, and to feel less alone in the journey. Even if no one is reading my journal, I can somehow pretend that I writing to an audience out there. And that motivates me.

Today I feel better than I have for a long time. I think this is way we are supposed to feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.