Thursday, April 19, 2012

Organizing Inspiration -- What Inspires You?

I love to read organizing and cleaning blogs. I need the inspiration! I recently wrote an article for Hubpages outlining my favourite organizing blogs. If you like, check some of these women out. They are amazing, and I would consider them to be my mentors when it comes to all things domestic.

Here's the list! If you want to read more about each, check out The Best Cleaning and Organizing Blogs to Read.

  1. Clean Mama
  2. I'm An Organizing Junkie
  3. Clutter Busting With Brooks Palmer
  4. I Heart Organizing
  5. Clutter Clearing
  6. Clutter Bug

Another awesome place to find inspiration is Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest yet? If you aren't, send me your e-mail and I will definitely send you an invitation. Pinterest is like one big inspiration board where you can "pin" things that you like -- books, crafts, decor ideas -- whatever you like. The only stipulation is that it has to be an image, in order to pin it.

Just to give you an example, I will show you a couple things I pinned lately on Pinterest. These are ones that I pinned unto my Storage and Organizational Inspiration Board: 

First, an idea for storing small items. This is paper clips but it could be hair elastics, or safety pins. Can you think of anything else small to go in these? Love this idea! This is from Apartment Therapy (link is always below the image.)



t
And here is another one I found for storing earrings. I always have a hard time storing my earring, and always lose them, so I love this idea. It's a rain gutter guard from Lowes, or probably any home improvement store. I've never bought a rain gutter guard but for $2.97, I can start!



And one more cool thing. This is one is so easy I think I might actually do it. It just involves buying an ice cube tray at the Dollar Store. Again, for organizing small stuff. Here it is:



Isn't that cool? So, what blogs or other things inspire you in keeping the house clean and organized?

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of great ideas here! I am happy to be following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audra, thank you! It's so nice to see you here. Have a wonderful day.

      Delete

Please keep your comments nice and kind.