Saturday, March 10, 2012

Making Your Articles Into Videos With Xtranormal

I've been missing in action on this blog lately but I wanted to touch base.

In the last few months, I have been doing more writing and learning more alternative sources of writing income. I hope to write about some of these in the weeks to come.

One very cool tool that I have found is called Xtranormal. This is a tool for creating animated videos from text. If you have articles online that you would like to market, this can be a very good tool for doing so.

I have been fooling around with this tool and it's been fun. This video is one of the ones I have created from one of my hub called, "Tips for Making It in a Second Marriage." 

How is the traffic flow from this source? So far, it's been slow but I am optimistic. And even if I got no traffic from it, the fun and creativity makes it worthwhile. This is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.